Andrew Cohen ger sin syn på vad det innebär att vara man.

Hittat intressant information på internet? Ge bra länktips till andra medlemmar.

Moderator: Moderatorgruppen

Användarvisningsbild
PopJimmy

Andrew Cohen ger sin syn på vad det innebär att vara man.

Inläggav PopJimmy » 23 jul 2008 00:23

I senaste numret av "What is enlightement" söks ett nytt sätt att definiera mannen. Andrew Cohen ger sin syn på vad det innebär att vara man.

What it means to be a man, of course, always relates directly to the cultural context within which the question is being asked. We are living in a very challenging time, when old values are crumbling and new ones are just barely beginning to emerge—including what it means to be a real man. My experience as a spiritual teacher in the midst of this upheaval has convinced me beyond any doubt that it will be impossible for the postmodern male to become a vibrant, powerful, and truly evolved expression of the masculine principle unless he pays the ultimate price by transcending his culturally conditioned, overly sensitive, highly narcissistic, and painfully arrogant self. A cultural revolution at the leading edge needs strong, liberated, and highly evolved men to be compelling examples of what is possible for us all. That’s what spiritually enlightened men do.

A Call to Arms for the Postmodern Male by Andrew Cohen
http://www.wie.org/j41/call-to-arms.asp

Återgå till "Länkar"