Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Konst, musik, litteratur, film, mat/gastronomi m.m. Estetik, konstens funktion/värde, konst-teori.

Moderator: Moderatorgruppen

nalaao

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Inläggav nalaao » 22 mar 2017 07:20

SigurdV skrev:
nalaao skrev:
SigurdV skrev:
Yes my esteemed and learned eastern collega ;)
Im sorry to report that most people who speak have no idea what they say:

In my front yard I found two heaps of trash
and I found two more in the back yard...

Would you like to know how many trash heaps there are now on my lands?
Perhaps you will claim there are FOUR of them, but there is in fact now only one...

nah `1st of all tell us that if we cant speak 2 + 2 = is 4 like an parrot then is that means we have to accept 2 + 2 = is 3 or 5 ? is that is your rationality ?

I already answered your question!
By showing that sometimes two added to two makes one!
You did not understand my answer!

Instead you just repeated what you said earlier... Parrot Behaviour.
Saying that 2+2 is always 4 ... when given an example that it is not always so.
I suppose you also will say that one added to one is always two?

2 + 2 is 1 ? ( just see the fun ) and i have to believe such an nonsense idiot like you ? ( just see the folly )

nalaao

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Inläggav nalaao » 22 mar 2017 07:23

lynx skrev:Since you don't seem able to answer the question ( I think you should ask yourself how come you can't) I've been doing some googeling.
Here comes one explanation:
---
In Bhagavad Gita (17.9) Krsna states that ‘Foods that are too bitter, too sour, salty, hot, pungent, dry and burning are dear to those in the mode of passion. Such foods cause distress, misery and disease.’ Onion and garlic fall in this category. They excite the baser instincts and make it difficult for one to control the senses. The prohibition on onion, garlic etc. is implicit, by virtue of their characteristics.
---
But you do eat spices, chili Peppers, lemons and so on, or...?

but why do you avoid the real issue ? why do you avoid that ? `1st of all let us know it that weather im whimsically speaking or there is solid background behind such rules.

and the first step ( as i said before ) is to recall everything. so simply go ahead and recall everything so that we can see what is what.

and if you go on avoiding the real issues then i also dont beat the dead horse(s) for the rest of my life. that is all.

SigurdV

Inläggav SigurdV » 22 mar 2017 14:44

nalaao skrev: the first step ( as i said before ) is to recall everything. so simply go ahead and recall everything so that we can see what is what.

So you recall everything?

nalaao

Inläggav nalaao » 22 mar 2017 17:22

SigurdV skrev:
nalaao skrev: the first step ( as i said before ) is to recall everything. so simply go ahead and recall everything so that we can see what is what.

now why are you shifting burdon of proof on me ? he said that there is no solid background behind such rules. so i asked you to recall everything. but you are shifitng burdon of proof on me ( just see the fun )

SigurdV

Inläggav SigurdV » 22 mar 2017 19:13

nalaao skrev:
SigurdV skrev:

now why are you shifting burdon of proof on me ? he said that there is no solid background behind such rules. so i asked you to recall everything. but you are shifitng burdon of proof on me ( just see the fun )

Im not asking you to PROVE anything!
I just wanted to know if YOU RECALL everything
since I DO NOT recall everything!

nalaao

Inläggav nalaao » 22 mar 2017 19:47

SigurdV skrev:
nalaao skrev:
SigurdV skrev:

no one can cuz there is law of forgetfulness.

SigurdV

Inläggav SigurdV » 22 mar 2017 20:11

nalaao skrev:
SigurdV skrev:
nalaao skrev:

Is it really a LAW?
Isnt it rather a bodily condition?
The older we get, the more we forget...
(Because we loose brain cells.)

nalaao

Inläggav nalaao » 22 mar 2017 20:51

SigurdV skrev:
nalaao skrev:
SigurdV skrev:Im not asking you to PROVE anything!

Is it really a LAW?

and Intelligence has to do with the soul, not simply with the brain.

Take electricity, for example. Electricity moves between gross elements and through a gross wire. But the electricity itself -- it is not those elements, not that wire. It is subtle.

and if you cant recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute that means you also dont cant recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life.

same reason that Just as you can *judge* whether rice is properly cooked by picking out one small grain. so we can know it that if you cant tell us about your `1 minute that means you already forgot everything, same reason. so what is the difficulty ? in understanding this very simple thing. ( aka rice analogy )

in same way you already forget your past life. therefore your brain is not very broad. it is already crippled. but still you are puffed up on your brain. ( just see the fun )

SigurdV

Inläggav SigurdV » 22 mar 2017 21:04

nalaao skrev:
SigurdV skrev:
nalaao skrev:

Is it really a LAW?

Take electricity, for example. Electricity moves between gross elements and through a gross wire. But the electricity itself -- it is not those elements, not that wire. It is subtle.

and if you cant recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute that means you also dont cant recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life.

same reason that Just as you can *judge* whether rice is properly cooked by picking out one small grain. so we can know it that if you cant tell us about your `1 minute that means you already forgot everything, same reason. so what is the difficulty ? in understanding this very simple thing. ( aka rice analogy )

in same way you already forget your past life. therefore your brain is not very broad. it is already crippled. but still you are puffed up on your brain. ( just see the fun )

What makes you believe there are souls?
And what is the problem with forgetting things?
Mostly we forget unnecessary details...
Important things like being visited by gods we never forget!

nalaao

Inläggav nalaao » 22 mar 2017 21:15

SigurdV skrev:
nalaao skrev:
SigurdV skrev:Is it really a LAW?

What makes you believe there are souls?
And what is the problem with forgetting things?
Mostly we forget unnecessary details...
Important things like being visited by gods we never forget!

all right for what you are waiting for ? why don't you define what is Conscious on the medical language or scientific basics ? explain it now.

and the first step is to know the difference between a living body and a dead body. What is the difference?

and then next Question is Why a dead child born does not grow, does not change body? The body is a lump of matter. Analyze the body. Where is life?

explain about these points which i have written upside ^. go ahead and do it now. ( and don't give me anytype of link because that is not an argument and i didn't gave any link in my argument )

Återgå till "Kultur - konstarterna"