Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Konst, musik, litteratur, film, mat/gastronomi m.m. Estetik, konstens funktion/värde, konst-teori.

Moderator: Moderatorgruppen

nalaao

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Inläggav nalaao » 20 mar 2017 19:52

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

SigurdV

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Inläggav SigurdV » 20 mar 2017 22:36

[-X
Sorry but I find your words silly,
Not your fault... they are not your own words. =P~

nalaao

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Inläggav nalaao » 21 mar 2017 06:58

SigurdV skrev:[-X

and my ( dear ) friend what are those silly words ? kindly point them out.

SigurdV

Inläggav SigurdV » 21 mar 2017 11:24

nalaao skrev:

Oh sorry! I should have expressed myself more exact.
It was not really the words in themselves I found silly,
it was rather the meanings they formed together I found silly.

I think I did that out of some kind of mercy, or politeness...
Blaming the words for the short comings of your meanings
instead of accusing you of behaving like a parrot.

That said I realise that you want examples...
Parrots usually cant imagine how anything their Masters say could be silly.

I have a more important question to attend to first ...
All I will do right now is copying the post that I found silly
hopefully in order to point out the silliest parts later.

Meanwhile you may tell me if there is ANY THOUGHT OF YOUR OWN
within your posting? Any thought YOU have to defend yourself?
A THOUGHT YOU CANT DEFEND BY SAYING THAT YOUR MASTER SAYS SO!

nalaao skrev:Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

nalaao

Inläggav nalaao » 21 mar 2017 12:13

SigurdV skrev:
nalaao skrev:

Oh sorry! I should have expressed myself more exact.
It was not really the words in themselves I found silly,
it was rather the meanings they formed together I found silly.

I think I did that out of some kind of mercy, or politeness...
Blaming the words for the short comings of your meanings
instead of accusing you of behaving like a parrot.

That said I realise that you want examples...
Parrots usually cant imagine how anything their Masters say could be silly.

I have a more important question to attend to first ...
All I will do right now is copying the post that I found silly
hopefully in order to point out the silliest parts later.

Meanwhile you may tell me if there is ANY THOUGHT OF YOUR OWN
within your posting? Any thought YOU have to defend yourself?
A THOUGHT YOU CANT DEFEND BY SAYING THAT YOUR MASTER SAYS SO!

so you mean to say that it is work of parrot to say everywhere 2 + 2 = is 4 ? is that means in some places ( along with this one ) 2 + 2 = is 3 or 5 ? is that is what you mean ? is that such dry talking is your rationality ? ( just see the fun ) and i have to believe such an *fertile brain* like you ? ( just see the folly )

SigurdV

Inläggav SigurdV » 21 mar 2017 17:21

nalaao skrev: so you mean to say that it is work of parrot to say everywhere 2 + 2 = is 4 ?

Yes my esteemed and learned eastern collega ;)
Im sorry to report that most people who speak have no idea what they say:

In my front yard I found two heaps of trash
and I found two more in the back yard...

Would you like to know how many trash heaps there are now on my lands?
Perhaps you will claim there are FOUR of them, but there is in fact now only one...

Anne

Inläggav Anne » 21 mar 2017 17:57

How come you're recommended not/ forbidden to eating onions and garlic? What is the explanation? Never heard of it.

nalaao

Inläggav nalaao » 21 mar 2017 18:30

SigurdV skrev:
nalaao skrev: so you mean to say that it is work of parrot to say everywhere 2 + 2 = is 4 ?

Perhaps you will claim there are FOUR of them, but there is in fact now only one...

nah `1st of all tell us that if we cant speak 2 + 2 = is 4 like an parrot then is that means we have to accept 2 + 2 = is 3 or 5 ? is that is your rationality ?

nalaao

Inläggav nalaao » 21 mar 2017 18:34

lynx skrev:How come you're recommended not/ forbidden to eating onions and garlic? What is the explanation? Never heard of it.

name of that explanation is Practical explanation ( main post upside ^ )

Anne

Inläggav Anne » 21 mar 2017 18:45

Sorry, I don't find any explanation, more than you've been told it stops you for being
happy. What exactly is wrong with onions? Would you become unhappy if you ate garlic? You wrote "No meateating (No onions&garlic's)". Do you consider onions and garlic's as a form of meat?

nalaao

Inläggav nalaao » 21 mar 2017 18:56

lynx skrev:Sorry, I don't find any explanation, more than you've been told it stops you for being
happy. What exactly is wrong with onions? Would you become unhappy if you ate garlic? You wrote "No meateating (No onions&garlic's)". Do you consider onions and garlic's as a form of meat?

so you mean that there is no law of forgetfulness ( or say repeated birth after birth ) ? alright than for what you are waiting for ? simply come to point and recall everything whcih you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute. go ahead and do it now. so taht we can see what is what.

Anne

Inläggav Anne » 21 mar 2017 18:59

You didn't answer my question.

nalaao

Inläggav nalaao » 21 mar 2017 19:02

lynx skrev:You didn't answer my question.

`1st of all let us clear very first thing that weather im uselessly asking for such thing or there is an solid background behind it.

so first step to know it that weather there is any solid explanation behind such rules or not is to recall everything whcih you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute. go ahead and do it now. so that we can see that weather there is any solid explanation behind these rules or they are just useless nonsense. as you are claiming.

SigurdV

Inläggav SigurdV » 21 mar 2017 20:43

nalaao skrev:
SigurdV skrev:

nah `1st of all tell us that if we cant speak 2 + 2 = is 4 like an parrot then is that means we have to accept 2 + 2 = is 3 or 5 ? is that is your rationality ?

I already answered your question!
By showing that sometimes two added to two makes one!
You did not understand my answer!

Instead you just repeated what you said earlier... Parrot Behaviour.
Saying that 2+2 is always 4 ... when given an example that it is not always so.
I suppose you also will say that one added to one is always two?

Anne

Inläggav Anne » 21 mar 2017 20:43

Since you don't seem able to answer the question ( I think you should ask yourself how come you can't) I've been doing some googeling.
Here comes one explanation:
---
In Bhagavad Gita (17.9) Krsna states that ‘Foods that are too bitter, too sour, salty, hot, pungent, dry and burning are dear to those in the mode of passion. Such foods cause distress, misery and disease.’ Onion and garlic fall in this category. They excite the baser instincts and make it difficult for one to control the senses. The prohibition on onion, garlic etc. is implicit, by virtue of their characteristics.
---
But you do eat spices, chili Peppers, lemons and so on, or...?

Återgå till "Kultur - konstarterna"